Once posted, your jobs will be included on our job board - the world’s most popular among global development professionals - and within our Weekly Jobs Newsletter. A publication that reaches over 300,000 development professionals. Your job may also be included in individual custom alerts set-up by candidates.
Watch this video or read through the instructions below to learn how.
Topics in this section
1. Click on "Post a Job" under the Recruitment tab on the navigation bar.
2. Fill out the relevant sections on the job detail page.
Note: If you choose to direct job applicants to a different web page in order to complete their application, the number of applications per job as stated on your Recruiter Dashboard will reflect the number of times the “Apply” button has been clicked, rather than the number of applicants that end up finally submitting their applications through the other webpage.
3. After you have filled out all details, click preview job to see a draft version of the job.
4. Once you have previewed the job, and you are happy with it, click continue. If you would like to edit it, click edit to go back to the previous page.
- The Standard Job Posting which is part of your membership, and so without charge.
- The Featured Job Posting significantly increases the visibility of your job posting by positioning it at the top of the Job Board, the weekly Jobs Newsletter, and at the top of the custom alerts individuals set-up. It costs $99.
6. After you have selected one of the two options click on Next to get to the confirmation page. Your job is now posted. Simply click close and you will then be able to find matching candidates on the next page.
7. On the next page you will be presented with candidate recommendations from our candidate database that match your job description, making it easier and more efficient for you to fill your position. These recommendations will also be sent to you via email.
Note: this new feature is still in its early phase. Devex is testing a new approach using artificial intelligence to match your job description with CVs uploaded by our members.
1. To edit a job, just log in and go to the recruiter dashboard. Find the particular job, then click the edit button.
2. You can then edit whichever parts of the description you would like, including the “apply by” date. If you include an "apply by" date which is beyond 30 days from the date of posting you will need to login and repost it in order for it to remain live on Devex.
1. If you have saved a job as a draft and would now like to access it or would like to access closed jobs, just go to the list of job postings on the Recruiter Dashboard and click on draft or closed.
1. If you would like to re-post a closed job, go to your recruiter dashboard and click on closed jobs to find the particular job.
2. Or use the search field on top, which shows up when you choose to show all company's jobs.