You can use the forgot password option from the SIGN IN page or follow the steps below. If you're unsure of the email address you used, search your inbox for emails from Devex.
1. Click this link: https://www.devex.com/reset_password.
2. Enter your Devex account's primary/log-in email address, make sure no extra space before or after.
3. Click Send Instructions.
Tips & reminders:
- If you don't receive an email with instructions and a secure link in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
- Or search your inbox using this keyword in quotes: "Your Devex password request"
- Or look for an email from email@example.com if you're not seeing the password reset email in your inbox in 3-5 minutes upon request.
- To ensure our emails don't get treated as spam, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- The secure password link is only active within an hour from when you triggered a request.
- If, for some reason, you received your password reset link for more than an hour, please request a new one following the steps mentioned above.
Have a temporary password?
If you received a temporary password manually, we recommend changing it to your preferred password to keep your account secure.
To update, click on Account and privacy settings on the Devex menu. Then scroll down to the Reset Password section, and fill out the required fields. Click on Reset password to save the change:
You may then start using your updated password to log in to your account.