There are two separate steps to stop receiving emails from Devex, depending on whether you have a Devex account or only subscribed to our listed newsletters and event updates. And to confirm the email address you used to subscribe, scroll down to the bottom of the message you received and look for the sentence: "This email was sent to email@example.com."
If you do not have a Devex account:
- Click the "Unsubscribe" link that you'll find at the bottom part of the email.
- You will need to do this in every newsletter type and email update you receive.
As a Devex account holder:
- Log in to your Devex profile and click on "Manage Newsletters" in the dropdown user menu
- Scroll down to the Global Settings section
- Click the toggle button for "Do not send me any emails"
If you're trying to unsubscribe from all emails but your custom alerts on job listings or funding notices, see how to manage your email preferences instead.