Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the world? Do you want to stay ahead of the game in the ever-evolving landscape of international development?
Make sure you’re on top of what’s happening across global development by signing up to Devex newsletters. Devex brings you an exclusive opportunity to stay informed, enhance your career, and foster meaningful connections in the development sector through informative and dynamic newsletters.
- The Newswire — a daily comprehensive look at the day's top global development news, analysis, and opinion.
- Devex Invested — get weekly insider briefs on business, finance, and the SDGs.
- Money Matters — receive weekly funding insights, analysis, and news, including practical business advice.
- Devex Career Hub — for weekly global development jobs, expert career advice, and practical tools to help you do more good.
- Devex CheckUp — for weekly access to front-line and behind-the-scenes reporting on global health.
- Devex Dish — your weekly newsletter on the transformation of the global food system.
- Procurement Alert — receive the latest international development procurement and grant opportunities daily.
- Weekender — for insider commentary and a look at the week ahead, exclusively for Devex Pro members.
You have the option to choose the coverage most relevant to you.
- Log in to your Devex account.
- Once you are logged in, hover over your photo/user icon and then click on Manage newsletters. Alternatively, you may also follow this direct link.
- Click on each newsletter to subscribe or unsubscribe.
Note: As part of your membership or subscription, you will be automatically subscribed to Devex newsletters as follows:
- Career Account — Devex Career Hub and Newswire.
- Community Membership — Newswire.
- Devex Pro — Newswire and Weekender.
- Pro Funding Organization — Money Matters, Newswire, Procurement Alert, and Weekender.
- Pro Funding — Money Matters, Newswire, Procurement Alert, and Weekender.
- Recruitment Account — Devex Career Hub and Newswire.
To unsubscribe to the newsletter, please click here for the instructions.