On each organization membership there should be at least one individual with administrator access who can review and make changes to the list of users on the membership. If you would like to know who the administrator is on your membership please email us at email@example.com.
If you have a membership that is for individual use (i.e. Community Membership, Career Account, Tender Tracking Account or Devex Pro membership not connected to an organization membership) this doesn't apply.
Adding a new person to your membership
1. Click on Add above the member list
2. In the popup that appears fill out the needed information* and click on Save and close.
You will see a confirmation message and the new member receives their login details automatically via email. If they already have a Devex profile you have to confirm by adding those details to the membership and they can then log in with their existing password.
*Important: please enter the email address in lowercase as this field is case sensitive.
3. By default the new member is added as a free Associate Member. You now have to assign the desired membership. First select the little box next to their name from the member list.
4. Click on Assign above the member list.
5. In the window that opens select the desired membership and confirm the change by clicking on assign in the next window.
Reassigning a seat
1. To reassign a membership seat from one person to somebody else on the team select the corresponding box by the individual that no longer needs the membership.
2. Click Assign and select Associate Membership in the popup that appears.
This will mean they still have access to Devex, but not the recruitment or business intelligence account resources, this seat is now free to be assigned to another individual.
3. If the individual you would like to assign the membership to, is already on the membership, just select the corresponding box by the name and then click assign.
4. In the window that opens select the desired membership and confirm the change by clicking on assign in the next window.
5. If the individual must first be added to the membership, then you can do so by clicking add and filling in the information. By default they will be added as associate member.
6. Afterwards select them from the list as explained in step 3 and 4 and assign them an available membership seat.
An error occurred, what can I do?
Should you receive an error message when you try to add a new user, make sure that you filled in the email address in lowercase, as this field is case sensitive. If this doesn't solve the problem, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.