The Experience Snapshot section of your Devex profile is system generated based on keywords found in your profile details and attached CV. If the details on your Experience Snapshot appear to be inaccurate, you may opt to hide this section instead.
To hide this section, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that you are logged in to your Devex profile.
2. Hover your cursor over your user icon on the upper right side of your homepage, then click on Update my profile.
3. On the right side, click on Professional Summary in the quick panel.
4. Click the Edit button and scroll down to access the snapshot section.
5. To temporarily hide the Experience Snapshot, simply uncheck the box next to Show Experience Snapshot.
Note: Hiding the snapshot will not affect the number of times your profile appears in recruiter searches, as this feature is not searchable.
For more guides on how to complete your Devex profile, click here.