Uploading your latest CV to your online profile is an overlooked but effective way to increase your visibility and attract the attention of recruiters. By highlighting your skills and qualifications, you can make yourself stand out as a strong candidate for relevant job opportunities.
To upload your latest CV to your Devex profile:
2. Hover your cursor over your photo/user icon next to the down arrow, then click on Update my profile in the Devex user menu.
For faster access in the future, you may also just bookmark this direct link.
3. On the right side, click on CVs in the quick panel. This will direct you to the CVs section.
4. Fill out the CV Name: Enter the desired name for your CV in the designated field.
5. Click on the Select File button to locate the document you wish to upload.
6. Finally, click on the Save button, then successfully save your CV by clicking Done Editing.
- It is best to properly fill out all the fields under the Basic Information and Professional Experience sections first before you upload your CV.
- Make sure that your uploaded CVs are updated and that you use file names that would make it easy for recruiters to search. Since you may upload several CVs, you may also tailor your CVs according to the skills that you're good at, e.g. CV Name: Monitoring and Evaluation_John Smith.
- The only acceptable file formats for documents are DOC, RTF, PDF, TXT, PPT, and XLS.
- File size per upload should not exceed 3 MB.
Updated profiles with the latest CVs are considered for inclusion in our Curated Candidate List, which will be featured for over 600 globaldev organizations using our recruitment products. For more information on this exclusive feature, click here.