We understand the importance of staying organized and informed throughout your job search journey. Here’s guidance on how to effectively manage your job application through our platform.
Once you submit your application on Devex, you can easily access it later for reference.
- Log in to your Devex account.
- Click on My saved jobs from the Devex user menu, or by clicking on the My Jobs page.
- Saved jobs - This tab shows all the positions you've saved for later, making it easy to manage your job search and revisit interesting opportunities.
- My applications - This tab shows all your submitted jobs and their status. Users can also click on the view icon on the right-hand side of the job to review their CV, cover letter, and/or supporting documents they have attached.
The application will be labeled as follows:
- Sent - Completed application through the Devex site.
- Draft - Applications you've initiated but not yet completed.
- Closed - Applications you started but did not complete before the deadline passed.
- Recommended jobs - This tab shows job opportunities that fit your skills, experience, and preferences. These suggestions are customized to help you find relevant job openings you might like.
- At this time, only job applications submitted through the Devex website can be tracked. Applications from external websites, such as an organization's internal recruitment sites, cannot be monitored.
- You can no longer edit or retract a submitted application, so please ensure you have attached the correct documents before finalizing an application.
To learn more about how to find job opportunities in Devex, click here.